[Effective Date: 16/04/2020]
- Using or installing the Ad Remover product and it's services (hereinafter referred to as Ad Remover);
- Visiting the https://adremover.pro website.
- Using any application services offered by the Kromtech.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We gather the following data from our Customers:
A. Information Provided by You
You will be required to provide the following Personal Information on our website or in any other way:
- Login and password;
- Your name;
- Contact details.
Information provided by you will be used only for:
- Creating an Kromtech's Ad Remover account that you will be able to manage;
- Customer support;
- Email communication notifying you about news, updates and special offers (read more in the “Email Communication” section below in this Policy;
- Resolving disputes;
- Keeping internal analytics, etc.
Information collected by some StopAd services you activated deliberately is not used by the Kromtech for any purpose. This data enables fast and efficient rendering of Ad Remover services to our customers.
User information is not complemented by information from other sources.
Once you purchase Ad Remover Pro, the information collected by Ad Remover is linked to your personal information and can be used to handle any technical, product, or customer support requests that you may send to us.
The user is able to correct material inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information, such as account or contact information, in their Ad Remover account.
B. Information Collected Automatically
In addition to information you enter by yourself, we collect some technical data such as:
- IP addresses;
- Your device type;
- Language preferences;
- Date and time of viewing and use of our website;
- Type of operating system;
- Most visited domains statistics;
- Browser information.
Automatically gathered data is completely anonymous. Therefore, even if it is revealed to some third parties, this won’t affect your privacy.
During registration of a Ad Remover account we will also collect such information, as customer’s name and email.
This data is used for the following purposes:
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently;
- Learning how many people use our products and services;
- Improving our services and website;
- Personalizing communications with you.
Information collected by StopAd:
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Information about your PC system (e.g. OS version, overall system information, etc.);
- Information about installed applications on your device (e.g. versions, size, date of the last update, etc.).
Collected information is used for:
- Registration of the Ad Remover account;
- Proper functioning of Ad Remover;
- Improvement of our services;
- Keeping internal analytics;
- Communication purposes;
- Enabling you to purchase and download Kromtech’s applications;
- Training of our junior personnel;
- Recognizing our customers in internal systems;
- Protecting our rights, enforcing our policies, complying with laws and resolving disputes.
You may also contact our Customer Support and cease usage of such information if you do not wish to receive ads based on your preferences.
Should you want to delete your Ad Remover account, please contact our Customer Support at email@example.com.
Use of Kromtech services by Minors
Our website and services are designed for people who are at least 16 years old. We will not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children without proper parental consent.
If you are under 16 years old, please do not send or tell us your Personal Information through any possible means of communication between you and our Company.
If you are under the age of 16 and you nevertheless wish to call our support, ask a question or use our services in any way that requires you to submit your Personal Information, please have your parent or guardian do so on your behalf.
If you believe that we may have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 16, or under the applicable age of consent in your country, without parental consent, please contact us here, and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
We do our best to protect your web browsing from annoying ads, but there is no 100% guarantee because different websites use various techniques. If you suddenly have found an advertisement that has not been blocked, let us know about it through the feedback function in our software!
Through the Feedback form you can help us to make Ad Remover better by leaving: URL address to the website you’ve experienced trouble with; describe your problem in writing; or take a screenshot of a web page where you found an ad and send it directly to our support agent.
Before taking a screenshot we strongly recommend you to make sure that none of your personal information is on the screen. We suggest you to close all tabs in your browser except that one where you found the advertisement in order to avoid personal data transfer (we do not want to see which websites you visit).
In any case we will not collect any personal information from the screenshot you share with us. We will use all the screenshots only in one way: to improve Ad Remover and help you to get rid of annoying ads on the Internet.
2. Email Communication
We will send you important administrative and transactional messages (i.e. service notifications). Additionally, from time to time you may receive newsletters and various promotional materials from the Company and Company’s Partners notifying you about product updates or special offers. If you don’t want to receive such emails from us, you are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list. You can find the information of how it is done at the bottom of the email that you have received.
Information Collected via Email
Occasionally, you may receive customer satisfaction surveys via email where you will be asked to provide us with your opinion on some matters concerning the work of our services. It will be used solely for our internal usage to improve our products and services, making your overall user experience better.
3. Information That Is Collected And Provided by Third Parties
Some of your Personal Information, such as email address and payment information (purchase price, etc.), may be collected and provided to us by third parties, such as PayPro Global©. To make your investigation easier, we would like to provide you with the link to their policy: http://docs.payproglobal.com/documents/legal/privacyPolicy.pdf.
4. Tracking Technologies
On our websites we use such technologies as cookies. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences and help us collect data. Through the use of “cookies” and other technologies, we may collect data in order to, among other things, make it easier to navigate our website and to optimize the user experience across multiple devices.
This data may include, but is not limited to the following:
- The website that referred you to us;
- The web pages you viewed on our site;
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked on at our website;
- Coupon activity including the types of coupons that you choose;
- Storing your preferences and settings. Settings that enable our products to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device. For example, language and currency that you selected on our website;
The amount you paid when buying our products and services. This information is anonymized, so we don't know that was exactly you or someone else, we just know the total amount that we received. We need this information to keep internal statistics.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your information (identifiable or non-identifiable) in the event of:
- Business Transfers: Customer information belongs to the Company’s business assets. Therefore when the Company becomes owned by a third party as the result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy, customer information is passed to this third party as well.
- Protection of the Company and Others: If your Personal Information will be required by the government or legal institutions, we have the right to reveal it in order to comply with the law or protect our rights, property, employees, users etc.
- With Your Consent: You will be informed about other possible cases of sharing your Personal Information, and will have the right to prevent this.
We respect and protect your private information, and do not disclose it to anyone unless we will have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect our Company against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Kromtech Alliance Corp., our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law;
- Pass Customers’ information to a third party as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy;
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on our website won’t be shared without your permission. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
6. Control of Your Personal Information
Kromtech fully respects your privacy and will use only the minimum personal data required to improve our products or services and personalize our recommendations. You can review and manage your privacy settings by contacting our Customer Support in written at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or over the phone. For example, you can:
- Update your account information;
- Choose to opt in or opt out of Kromtech marketing communications;
- Access data that has been collected about you by Kromtech;
- Restrict processing of your personal data;
- Delete the personal information associated with your account.
Some of In this event you will no longer have access to the services associated with your account.
We take privacy and security seriously, and we do our best to secure your information. But still remember that the Internet is not a secure environment, so you have to be careful. We have implemented a number of security features throughout the site that are intended to help prevent the unauthorized release of or access to the user information we collect online.
We do everything to secure private information of our customers by implementing the newest data protection technologies. However, we cannot ensure absolute security. Various system failures or unauthorized access may jeopardize user information at any time. If you navigate to some other websites from our website, please be aware that we are no longer responsible for privacy policies of other sites and services.
8. Changes To This Policy
Personal Information that is collected by Kromtech will generally be governed by the version of the Policy in effect at the time the information was gathered. However, we may, in our discretion, change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time.
Your continued use of the Ad Remover website, products and services following the posting of any changes to this Policy means that you accept such changes. This Policy is effective as of the date that is set forth above.
9. Questions or Comments